- If you are having flickering problem or there is warning on dashboard "Bulb Out" or "Bulb Failure" , our error canceler is the solution. Installation really simple, plug and play! Install this between ballast and power supply.
- For single beam only: H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 880, 881, 889, etc.
- For almost all vehicles with canbus system:
BMW, Audi, VW, Acura, Infinity(single beam), Benz, Chrysler, Dodge(single beam), Ford(single beam), etc
BMW 2005+/5 series
Dodge(It works on single low beam, single high beam or single fog beam; However, it doesn't work on Bi-xenon Hi/Lo beam)
- Volkswagen/jetta(when release brake, one headlight on only)
- BMW 2002+/7 series(recommend slim ballast + canceler)
- Mercedes 2002 + E320 (recommend slim ballast + canceler) without the canceler, you can see it flickers inside by looking directly at it.
- And some other European cars.
- You should know that it is not bad quality ballast or bulb but the 35W OUTPUT that causes this problem. So usually, you can use 55W ballast kit to avoid this problem.
Warranty Period: One Year
Terms: Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost involved. We will replace the item for free.
Lost during the shipping: We will ship a new item for free.